Steps for Accutane/iPledge for Males
- Fill out 2 page informed consent in iPledge book and 2 in-office consents.
- Get fasting blood test done at a lab of your choice (where you will go each month).
- 2 days later, our office will receive your test results and register you in the iPledge system.
- Once we receive your labs and register you, we will be able to send your prescription to the pharmacy.
- We will call you to let you know we have received your labs and to inform you when your prescription has been sent.
- You will have a 30 day window after we send your prescription to pick it up from the pharmacy.
- If you miss this window, you will have to be seen at our office again and have a new prescription sent.
- Each month, you will get your labs drawn 25 - 30 days apart and be seen at our office 2 days later to receive your monthly prescription.
- Try not to go more than 30 days because you will run out of medication.